Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Learning Opportunities Embedded in Social Networking

This article originally appeared in the December issue (page 28) of CLO (Chief Learning Officer) Magazine. You can read the article in context here, or download a PDF of the article only, here.

This past summer I did a lot of reading, writing and interviewing to prepare for this article. One of the outcomes was an ecosystem map that I created for the Learning 2.0 marketplace. One of the my interviewees suggested I publish that work, I may. It clearly informed my writing and subsequently my thinking profoundly. In fact, it would not be an understatement to say that our company has changed as a result of that work.

I will be writing about business ecosystems and how we think about them, and how we have internallised what we learned from James Moore's book - The Death of Competition as a result.

No comments: