Friday, April 17, 2009

introNetworks inSight - an experiment in communications

Today, after a lot of discussion we have launched a new video blog called inSight that will be crafted each day, be short, and interesting (well, if not, you will tell me).

This first one is just me getting my feet wet. I tell you, sitting in an empty room staring at a red light is challenging. I think I did this ten times. But, practice makes perfect and I am pretty sure that in a week or so, I will be able to whip these out quickly.

Kymberlee (my partner and President of introNetworks) is also going to be doing inSights as well - she has a completely different point of view (think mars and venus) and I am anxious to hear what she has to say.

I was encouraged by a client today to be much more vocal about our software and how it is (or could) be better used by clients - he suggested that he would watch everyday if he could get a tip or two. In fact, he said he would 'weep for joy' if it helped him run his community.

Well, Michael - start crying.

Here then is the episode #201 of introNetworks inSight. Please use the comments to tell me what you would like to hear about. (I see that when I put the YouTube embed code here, it clips the HD (shot with MinoHD) - you can see the full view here.)

No comments: